29 July, 2009

It was Varity experience.


I was going L.B. Nagar from Uppal by bike on last Monday 12:30 am. That was four way road. I was enjoying the bike riding on vast road.
Suddenly, I found a man who met with accident and it was heavy bleeding, there is no movement in his body. I just scared. I went him and found that he us alive. In the next minute I dial 108 to inform about this so, they asked about the location and informed to ambulance, the ambulance was started. Then I took him up and seated on road divider. He dressed completely white so, it was scary to look blood stains. Mean while some more people reached and us and known about the same. I felt so bad; we couldn’t give even water to the victim, all we were waiting for ambulance. Slowly the victim opened his eyes and understood the situation, good luck he didn’t panic, he just sat on divider. A police patrolling vehicle reached us after few minutes. Suddenly the victim got up and started moving on road. We told him that ambulance is on the way but, he was not even listen what all we spoke, he just going on. I just shocked with the situation. Police were understood the situation and started following him. Then I reached police and explained what all happened but, simply he said only one thing “brother he is drunken so, no need to worry. We will take care”.
The police were taken victim with them.
Woohhh…
Again I called 108 and explained clearly about what happened, and cancelled the ambulance.
All this took almost 20mins.
Later I don’t knew, what happened to the victim.

4 comments:

WayPositive said...

What is the climax man? No ending???

Vimal said...

To WayPositive: cops were taken him. Later i don't knew what happend?

Bharani Surineni said...

emundi vadi dagara dabulu dobbi vadilesi untaru policulu...

Vimal said...

TO Bharani: kavachu anukunta???? basically its our trust on A.P. police